What is Micro-Dosing Hemp?
Micro-Dosing is the practice of introducing small doses of CBD to the Endocannabinoid System, to optimize the function and effects. Micro-Dosing is easiest when administered with a tincture (CBD Oil). We recommend starting with our seven-step method described below and new users commonly enjoy our Whole Plant Nightly Wellness Tincture, roughly an hour before bedtime to help restore after the day.
How to Micro-Dose Hemp:
- Find the potency of your oil per ml.
- Low and slow is key, especially for new users
- Start with 1-3 drops (1ml = 20 drops)
- Administer CBD drops underneath tongue for 60-90 seconds and then swallow
- Wait 20 to 30 minutes and evaluate your results
- Gradually increase your next dose until you have reached your desired relief
- Record your results to track progress
* Disclaimer: These statements are not intended to treat, cure, or diagnose any disease.